Upon buying a mint D800e, of course the very first thing I did was timelapse it on my balcony. At average outdoor (warm) summer temps, (good for battery performance, not so good for exposures longer than 30 seconds due to christmas light noise) …I was able to pull off 99 1-minute exposures (11 minutes short of 2 hrs) with something like 15-20% of battery life to spare. Continue reading Nikon D800e Battery Endurance Test Results
- Metering Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Using An Integrating Sphere To Test Camera Metering In Low Light – Project Overview
- Timelapse Photography: “Holy Grail” Method Versus Aperture Priority
- How To Build an Integrating Sphere, Anyway?
- What Are EVs, The Technical Explanation, and Calibration of the Integrating Sphere