In short, I’m a bit torn- in many ways, this is my dream lens. It’s light, small, and doesn’t cost $2,000. (I’m looking at you, 14-24!!!!) Oh, and those sunstars!!!! Continue reading Full Review Of The Nikon 20mm f/1.8 G – The Astro-Landscape Photographer’s Dream Lens! …Almost
- Metering Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Using An Integrating Sphere To Test Camera Metering In Low Light – Project Overview
- Timelapse Photography: “Holy Grail” Method Versus Aperture Priority
- How To Build an Integrating Sphere, Anyway?
- What Are EVs, The Technical Explanation, and Calibration of the Integrating Sphere