There are fewer and fewer things that I get very excited about these days, as far as photography equipment goes. We’re pretty close to having the “ultimate” camera bodies, the “ultimate” lenses, and amazing other tools for the astro-landscape work that I am passionate about. I could use cameras and gear from this current generation for the rest of my life, and be quite happy. Continue reading Radian 2 Kickstarter Campaign Almost Over
- Metering Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Using An Integrating Sphere To Test Camera Metering In Low Light – Project Overview
- Timelapse Photography: “Holy Grail” Method Versus Aperture Priority
- How To Build an Integrating Sphere, Anyway?
- What Are EVs, The Technical Explanation, and Calibration of the Integrating Sphere