In October, not much happened in the way of astro-landscapes, or any types of adventures or landscape photography at all for that matter. Other than one of the most notable events in any astro-landscape photographers story book, an essentially perfect lunar eclipse. Continue reading New Landscape Images: October 2014 Lunar Eclipse
- Metering Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Using An Integrating Sphere To Test Camera Metering In Low Light – Project Overview
- Timelapse Photography: “Holy Grail” Method Versus Aperture Priority
- How To Build an Integrating Sphere, Anyway?
- What Are EVs, The Technical Explanation, and Calibration of the Integrating Sphere