Only the latest Nikon DSLRs currently have an extra exposure mode, listed as “–” on your cameras display. (My D800e does NOT, but the D810 does, for example…) Continue reading List of DSLRs that have true “Time” Bulb mode
- Metering Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Using An Integrating Sphere To Test Camera Metering In Low Light – Project Overview
- Timelapse Photography: “Holy Grail” Method Versus Aperture Priority
- How To Build an Integrating Sphere, Anyway?
- What Are EVs, The Technical Explanation, and Calibration of the Integrating Sphere